Our recommendations to help understand the smell loss journey.
Sometimes hearing other stories can inspire hope and healing. If you have suggestions for other additions to this list, please email us.
- Nose Dive: a field guide to the world's smells, by Harold McGee
- Smellosophy: what the nose tells the mind, by Ann-Sophie Barwich
- Season to Taste, by Molly Birnbaum
- Remembering Smell, by Bonnie Blodgett
- Cork Dork, by Bianca Bosker
- The Neuropsychology of Smell and Taste, by G. Neil Martin
- What the Nose Knows, by Avery Gilbert
- The Scent of Desire: Discovering our enigmatic sense of smell, by Rachel Herz
- Scent, by Annick le Guerer
- A Natural History of the Senses, by Diane Ackerman
- The Secret of Scent, by Luca Turin
- Navigating Smell and Taste Disorders, by Devere and Calvert
- Emperor of Scent, by Chandler Burr